The privacy statement describes the topic of confidentiality and processing of personal data collected when you visit www.uchka.eu, during your conversation with us, during the resolution of complaints, during the purchase process, when creating a personal profile and registration, when receiving notifications about offers and promotions.
It also includes other processing activities that are directly and indirectly related to your visit to our website, i.e. to your purchase.
Mediterra Herbal d.o.o. complies with the applicable regulations on the protection of the privacy of its Customers and Users, and in particular the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the EU.
The type of personal data we collect and process and the legal basis
1. When registering as a Customer, the prospective Customer is required to provide certain information, personal data, such as name and surname, address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth (optional), username and password. Also, when accessing our website, your IP address is collected. If you buy as a Guest, without registration, your following personal data are processed during the purchase: name, surname, delivery address, payment information.
In both cases, the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the sales contract in which you are a party as a Customer and for the delivery of the ordered products.
2. When registering as a recipient of our newsletter: notifications about products and promotions via e-mail, the following personal data is required: name (optional) and e-mail address. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is the consent given by the User at the time of consent to the delivery of the newsletter. The User can withdraw the consent at any time, by sending a request to the email address: email@example.com.
3. We publish and share content, offers and recommendations for our products on social networks. With each of your interactions on social networks, social network service providers record your behavior using cookies and similar technologies. If you use social networks, the type, scope and purposes of data processing on social networks are primarily determined by social network operators, and we ask that you adjust your settings on social networks.
4. When you use online and mobile services to purchase our products, the generation and processing of technical data is unavoidable to provide you with the content you expect from us and so that it can be displayed on your device. We collectively refer to this data as “device and access data”. Device and access data are generated, for example, when you use:
– Web pages
– pages on social networks
– interactions related to the newsletter
– location-based services
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data
1. Purchase of products
We usually process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the sales contract, in order to successfully process your order and deliver the products to you.
2. Sending the newsletter
We send you news related to products, promotions, benefits and inform you about trends in the cosmetics industry. You can unsubscribe from receiving these messages at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email with this type of message.
3. Improvement of website services and operation
We also use your personal data for the purpose of improving our services and website operation. We process them for the purpose of making decisions to improve the services provided, all based on our justified interest related to the freedom of entrepreneurship and maintaining success in economic competition.
4. Customer support
We are continuously improving the support services for users for inquiries you send to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure the quality and speed of response to your inquiries, we use your personal data to successfully process all requests and inquiries.
5. Security, dispute resolution, public services controls
We may also process your personal data for the purpose of ensuring the protection and security of our customers and systems, as well as resolving potential disputes. We can also process them for the purpose of public services controls.
Recipients with whom we share your personal data
We share your personal data with third parties only in situations where it is necessary for the realization of the sales contract and when it is required by the positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia, namely with:
1. Service providers of goods distribution with whom we have concluded a contract and for this purpose to fulfill orders and deliver products. During the delivery of the product, the distributor may ask for a personal identification document from the recipient of the package, and for the purpose of realizing the delivery, records of who received the package can also be obtained. If the person receiving the package refuses to provide this information, the goods will not be delivered to him.
2. The online authorization service provider for the purpose of processing transactions initiated by the customer when purchasing products on the website www.uchka.eu. In this case, personal data is shared: first name, last name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, address, postal code, city, country.
3. Legal entities that provide us with marketing campaign services, service our software, provide support for the operation of our tools and systems, provide us with legal services, perform audits, etc.
Rights of respondents
Your rights are as follows: right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure, right of restriction of processing, right of transfer, right of objection. To exercise any of the above rights, it is enough to send a request to the email address: email@example.com
If you believe that your rights are not being respected, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Agency.
To maintain the website and ensure that its functionality is at the expected level, we use a technology known as “cookies”.
Cookies can be classified as follows:
Temporary cookies – they are stored on the computer and are automatically deleted after closing the web browser. They allow the website to obtain temporary data, such as comments or shopping cart status.
Permanent cookies – remain in your web browser even after closing and usually have an expiration date. They store information such as username and password, which allows you to use the “remember me” functionality when logging in, so that you do not have to enter your username and password every time you visit our website.
By legal entity from which they come:
First-party cookies – these come from the website you have visited and can be temporary or permanent. They enable websites to save data that is used when the user visits the website again.
Third-party cookies – there are several external services that store limited cookies for the user (Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics and AdWords).
Necessary cookies: they are essential for the use of the website and without them the website does not have its full functionality. Functional cookies may include cookies that provide a service requested by the user.
Tracking and analytics cookies: they are collected anonymously; they cannot track user activities on other websites and are used to monitor user behavior and for the purpose of measuring audience behavior and compiling reports for website improvements.
Marketing cookies for personalization of the offer and targeted advertising: used to display ads relevant to the user and his interests. These cookies can also be used to measure the effectiveness of the campaign with which the user was in contact while visiting the website.
Mediterra Herbal d.o.o.